We are the proud resident theatre company at the Mizel Arts and Culture Center (MACC) at the Staenberg-Loup Jewish Community Center in Denver.
Updated October 14, 2021. Your health & safety, and that of our cast & crew, are our top priority. After so many months at home, we want you to have a relaxing and enjoyable night out with us. Here’s how we’re keeping you safe:
- Masks are required for all patrons and front-of-house volunteers at the Mizel Arts and Culture Center.
- Proof of vaccination is required for all patrons and front-of-house volunteers at the Mizel Arts and Culture Center. Digitial or physical copy of your vaccination record will be checked at the door.
- Tenderly and Steel Magnolias will be performed in the Elaine Wolf Theatre at the MACC.
- Jest a Second! will be performed in the Pluss Theatre at the MACC.
- All tickets include a $3 fee which goes to nightly disinfecting of the facilities between each performance.
- Please stay home if you are feeling ill or have a fever. We are happy to exchange your tickets for another performance.
- Requirements subject to change. We are closely monitoring state and national guidelines and will follow all restrictions and mandates.
Elaine Wolf Theatre and Pluss Theatre
Mizel Arts and Culture Center at the Jewish Community Center of Denver
350 S. Dahlia Street, Denver, CO 80246
Parking is free in the lot surrounding the JCC. Occasionally, there are simultaneous events happening, and we always recommend arriving early to all performances. The entrance to the theatre is on the south side of the building, which faces Leetsdale Drive. Accessible parking spaces are closest to the building.
All tickets will be held at will-call. No need to print or bring a physical ticket with you.