Cherry Creek Theatre is hiring a Part-Time Executive Director.
CCT seeks an energetic, collaborative professional to work as a partner with the Artistic Producer and Board of Directors to provide guidance and help generate the resources needed to implement the theatre’s current and long-term goals.
The right candidate will thrive in an entrepreneurial environment and have a passion for theatre and the arts industry as a whole. They will also be detail-oriented, organized, resourceful and flexible, and will have a proven track record of effective fundraising and/or marketing, team building and collaboration with diverse partners.
This is a part-time, hourly position with flexible hours. However, the candidate must be available to attend all performances (schedule may vary) as well as monthly board meetings.
Applications closed June 4, 2021.
Cherry Creek Theatre is committed to a diverse, inclusive, and equitable work environment.
- Ensuring a collaborative, effective, positive team of staff, board members, and volunteers focused on goals
- Engaging with all stakeholders including staff, board, patrons, sponsors, and volunteers
- Developing new and sustainable financial resources
- Maintaining smooth, efficient, and effective theatre operations to ensure programmatic excellence
- Work with the Artistic Producer and Board of Directors to plan and implement overall organizational goals and priorities
- Help recruit and manage board members to effectively utilize their interests, skills and contacts to build a board with the resources to meet goals
- Oversee and implement efforts to recruit corporate sponsorships, donors, gifts, grants, and other revenue streams, in collaboration with staff and board, to meet short-term and long-term fundraising goals
- Fortify existing relationships and build new, long-term relationships with major donors by creating new avenues for engagement
- Assist the Finance Chair and Artistic Producer to prepare annual budget and monitor monthly financial reports
- Collaborate with the board to develop a strategic plan for the theatre’s long-term viability
- Oversee survey methods for data collection and regularly analyze patron data to grow and diversify audiences and build life-time relationships with patrons
- Manage day-to-day implementation of fundraising and special events in coordination with staff and board
- Assist staff in implementation of marketing and patron services (box office)
- Attend all public performances and interact with patrons to further develop relationships
- Ensure volunteer management during performances including coordination of lobby, ushers, concessions, and set up/clean up
- $24,000/year salary